Authorized DoD ID cardholders wishing to sponsor guests on MCAS New River and/or Camp Geiger are required to do the following:
Visitor Control Center now accepting electronic requests - NEW!
- The MCAS New River Visitor Control Center is now able to accept requests for visitor passes electronically from a valid DoD sponsor. All requests must be submitted at least three days in advance of the date visitors will arrive. Please review the Electronic Process for Requesting Visitor Passes and this flowchart for complete details and how to submit a request.
- All visitors will be required to complete the Sponsored Visitor Form (SECNAV 55121 - Note: New Encrypted PDF format. May need to use Adobe Reader to complete.)
- NOTE: You must download the form to your device, then open the PDF and enable all features.
- If you do not submit electronically, you may bring the form to the MCAS New River Visitor Control Center (Bldg. AS-187) for processing.
- All visitors will be required to provide one form of valid identification. Please review the list of acceptable forms of identification here.
Upon arrival at MCAS New River, visitors are directed to report to the Visitor Control Center, Building AS-187, to obtain a DBIDS credential. They will have their identity validated, be subject to a criminal history check, be photographed and digitally fingerprinted. Visitors who are driving are required to produce a valid driver’s license, state registration and proof of insurance. Wait times may be lengthy for visitors who did not submit the required documentation via the electronic process.
Sponsors can avoid the visitor control center process entirely by meeting their visitor at the gate and escorting them in person.
Per MCO 5530.13 and DoD Manual 5200.08 V3, and ASO 5530.2C driver’s licenses and identification cards marked "not valid for federal purposes," "federal limits may apply," or any other similar language may not be accepted by DoD for the purpose of unescorted access (i.e. to obtain a Visitor Pass or DBIDS Credential).